Saturday, April 14, 2012

Welcome!

As I make work or go through any form of creative process,  I often find that I want to share it.  Yet, any artist or maker of creative work has that fear that once it enters cyberspace, it can become, well...vulnerable.  Will it still be my work?  Will it become some general "Google" image that loses all sense of origination or home?  But then I got to thinking that there is far more to gain from taking chances on the overall goodness of humankind than wrapping creative work up in a protective place where few will ever be likely to see.  So here it is, for all to experience (whether that be positive or negative is in the eye of the beholder, or course).  Please feel free to to contact me with any feedback, questions, concerns, random thoughts, or in the event that you may want to "borrow" an image for any reason.  Sending good energy your way!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment